Wednesday, February 11, 2009

NCCT Audio Available

The Audio recordings from the Nashville Conference on Church and Theology have been posted to the website. Here's the link that will take you directly to the Audio page -> http://media.churchandtheology.org/

I had planned on blogging about the speakers and the great things learned over the weekend but I probably wouldn't do it justice when you can get it straight from the audio recordings!

Choo and I were able to meet Dr. John MacArthur between the Saturday sessions and a friend snapped a picture for me. (FYI, and lest anyone thinks I'm a total geek about the conference, the shirt is from serving during last year's conference!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! He is a great author and speaker! I noticed you are reading 'Feminine Appeal.' I thoroughly enjoyed it and plan on having my 17 year old read it too!

Team Lee said...

Thanks for you comment!

I've got a ways to go on the book though as only on chapter 3! :)

starbucksgirl said...

Karensa, nice pic of you and Johnny Mac. :) What a wonderful conference.