Sunday, February 1, 2009

Getting Late...

I had one more post for today, the Touchdown Taco Dip that was made for the Super Bowl party we went to today, however, it's getting late and I've got to head to bed for work tomorrow. The nice thing about doing this blog is I'm getting back into doing something similar to when I was in high school with working on newspaper and yearbook (head photographer for both and columnist for the newspaper) and then later in life with the scrapbooking and journalling I have sometimes done. It helps to satisfy that part of me that wants to be creative and the part of me that likes to explore and learn about new things; I especially like learning about the local history of wherever we are. And, I've always enjoyed hearing people's stories, and writing them sometimes too. (Compared to the other mediums such as scrapbooking, journalling, etc. it is also better for me since it's all on the computer - something I'll write more about in a later post.)

As I walk and/or drive around our neighborhood, the kids' school, to work or around town, already I'm seeing things that might be interesting to write about, take pictures of and/or generally share. They may or may not be interesting to anyone reading this but hopefully there is at least one or a few things of interest for everyone...

The main point of this post was not about me but to mention that, for the most part, I'll be posting during the weekends or every so often as I've also got to take care of my house and family too. So, if you don't see a post for awhile, keep checking back, you never know what the next adventure is going to be...and I will be back as I'm getting hooked...

If nothing else, if I keep it up long enough, my kids will have something they can view, read, look back on, etc. when they leave home - it's not that far off... :)

Thanks

No comments: