Monday, September 14, 2009

Summer Hiatus is Over & 1 Year Old Now

The summer blogging hiatus is over - there was just too much going on to keep up with the blog. And, all of it soooo much more important than being on the computer!
Here are some of the summer highlights....maybe I'll blog a little here and there about them at some point...and, maybe not, depends on time!!
  • Miss K started colorguard with Page High School Marching Band - she had colorguard camp at the beginning of summer and then band camp towards the end of summer
  • Most of Team Lee (Choo, Mr. M and I) went on vacation to Iowa to visit lots of family and friends (those pics are loaded on facebook)
  • Mr. M attended the Annie Moses Fine Arts Summer Academy for 2 weeks
  • Miss K spent 4 weeks in Iowa at Village Creek Bible Camp
  • Mr. M and I went to New York City
  • My sister and husband welcomed their baby son into the world in August - I went up to visit and saw him come home from the hospital
  • School started
  • My sister and husband came to Nashville for the Bruce Ware conference and CBC Radio Hour
  • Family reunion in Iowa over Labor Day
  • Lots of school happenings and 3 football games under our belts
Also, while on hiatus, this blog turned one year. I'm not promising regular updates but check back as I keep at it and pass along the happenings for Team Lee!

No comments: