Monday, August 4, 2008

We've done it!


We've done it - Team Lee has a blog!


This has been a big week on the world wide web for us as we OK'd our daughter to have a FB page and then I (mom) also started up hers, too. (I actually had the account since May but hadn't done anything with it - my daughter showed me the ropes!) Now, our own blogspot, what next? Bungee jumping? Just kidding!

"Team Lee" is a family saying we started when attending family camp at VCBC in Iowa (I'll write more on that later). We use it all the time, whenever accomplishing some big household job or hitting the road or just out having fun. We are Team Lee, all for one and one for all! (OK, that was corny, I can just feel my daughter's eyes rolling!)


1 comment:

starbucksgirl said...

Team Lee! I love it. Welcome to the world of blogging. I'll try and remember to send you the list of everyone's blog (their is a church list that Matt Lott puts together and updates). Love you guys, Kelly